Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anna Kendrick Is 'Undecided' About Filming 'Breaking Dawn' In 3-D

Anna Kendrick isn't sure she'd like to see the next installment of the "Twilight Saga" in 3-D. Not only does she have reservations about tackling "Breaking Dawn" in three dimensions, but she isn't really sure she's down with 3-D at all, for that matter.

"I'm still undecided about 3-D, personally," the Oscar nominee told MTV News on the red carpet at the Academy Awards on Sunday (March 7). "But obviously they don't consult me personally on whether or not 'Breaking Dawn' is going to be in 3-D."

While she joked that it's in her contract that she be involved in those kinds of decisions, Kendrick, who also shared that she thought the "Eclipse" trailer is going to be "beautiful," is the latest castmember to be anti 3-D for "Breaking Dawn."

Kellan Lutz isn't a big fan of 3-D movies, either. "3-D kind of hurts my eyes anyways. 'Avatar' was amazing in 3-D and in IMAX, but I don't think I wanna see a little baby half-vampire in 3-D," he said, echoing a similar sentiment made by Kristen Stewart. "There's just some scenes I just wouldn't want to see in 3-D."

Robert Pattinson admitted he felt the same way about the possibility. "The 3-D thing confuses me," Pattinson said. "I haven't seen 'Avatar' or any of these 3-D movie things yet. The idea of it ... I remember 3-D movies from when I was a kid, and I can just picture it giving me a headache."

Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: New Moon."

For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.



Robert Pattinson On 3-D, Two-Part ‘Breaking Dawn’Katy Perry to become a Smurf