Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kristen Stewart Discusses Her 'English' Boyfriend

In her retro photos for British GQ, Kristen Stewart not only wore one very stylish bikini on the cover, she got a bit personal in her interview, without ever actually naming names. It was her statement that her "boyfriend is English" that certainly will have Twi-Hards getting all hot and bothered. You know who is English? Robert Pattinson. While Stewart reportedly never went into detail about who she was talking about, she did note that she likes to spend time in her boyfriend's home country. Vogue UK reported that she also discussed maintaining her public and private lives. "I'm like, 'That's mine,' " Stewart said, referring to her private life. "And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It's a funny little game to play and it's a slippery slope. I always say to myself I'm never going to give anything away because there's never any point or benefit for me ... I guarantee when I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid's name and I'm not going to say it for ages." It was in another magazine, Glamour , where Stewart offered her best romantic advice. "Hmm ... good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an a--hole. That's my advice," she said, according to USA Today. "Don't be mean. Don't take sh--. Don't settle." Stewart doesn't settle, RPattz fans would agree: Her beau has been voted Sexiest Male by Glamour voters. EW.com reported that it's the third year he's nabbed the honor. Taylor Lautner placed second on the list, followed by Johnny Depp, David Beckham and Zac Efron. Kristen Stewart on the cover of GQ Photo: GQ