Monday, September 14, 2009

Mischa Barton, Corbin Bleu Live 'The Beautiful Life' At Premiere Party

NEW YORK — Mischa Barton and Corbin Bleu are living the beautiful life in Manhattan where they are filming, well, "The Beautiful Life: TBL." The duo, along with co-stars Sara Paxton, Nico Tortorella and executive producer Ashton Kutcher and his wife Demi Moore, headed to New York's Meatpacking District to celebrate the show's upcoming premiere on Wednesday (September 16).

The show, about models trying to make it in the cutthroat fashion world in NYC, may be all about the glamour, but one of the stars confessed that her life these days is about nothing but work.

"Oh my gosh! I mostly have been working my butt off," Paxton, wearing a graffiti design minidress, told MTV News on the carpet. "I mean, our hours are insane. My call time on Monday is at 4 a.m. So I spend hours working — I have very little time to explore."

Meanwhile Barton, rocking a shocking pink Zac Posen gown, admitted that she turned this launch party into a ladies' night. And the New York native told us she's enjoying getting reacquainted with the Big Apple. "Just hanging out with my old friends, and it's really great," she said of her time back on the East Coast. I brought three of my friends here tonight. I've got my dogs in the city and just hanging out and having a good time."

"High School Musical" star Bleu, who will definitely be tackling more adult fare on the show, was wondering why one of this year's big VMA nominees wasn't on hand to party the night away with the cast. "Where should Gaga hang out?" he asked. "She should be here! She should be showing up here."

Watch the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards Preshow this Sunday, September 13, at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the big event, live at 9 p.m. Check out our interactive map of New York to see how the city is celebrating the VMAs all week long, and stay tuned for party coverage, concert reports, behind-the-scenes updates and more.



Roisin Murphy to headline music and fashion event‘Gossip Girl’ Star Sebastian Stan Buddies Up To Ashton Kutcher In ‘Spread’