Friday, July 22, 2011

'Breaking Dawn' Wedding 'Cathartic' For Kristen Stewart

SAN DIEGO — For her third visit to San Diego Comic-Con, Kristen Stewart was happy to report to MTV News about getting married and giving birth — onscreen, that is. While "The Twilight Saga" star was quick to specify that it was Mr. Cullen she shared these milestones with, not rumored beau Robert Pattinson, she spilled the beans about filming the hotly anticipated wedding scene in "Breaking Dawn - Part 1." "I think the most surreal experience was getting married," Stewart said. "It was right at the bitter end. I was amping up to it the entire time. They left me on my toes for six months. And then it was just sort of very cathartic to see the entire cast in the pews and everyone excited to see how it was all going to go down. "It had a kind of feel of everyone kind of excited to see how it's all going to go down," she continued. "I don't want to say it felt like a real wedding, but it definitely felt like a ceremony. It definitely felt ceremonial and celebratory." This is the first time Stewart has had an opportunity to get in on the action with the boys of "Twilight," and from what we've heard, she's held her own against them. Stewart especially got to face off against Taylor Lautner, which she said was a lot of fun. "Taylor's funny about it too. He's like, 'You're so cute,' " Stewart said. "I think he was a little more intimidated then he led on. Maybe not." "Breaking Dawn" isn't the only movie Stewart is promoting at Comic-Con this year. She also has "Snow White and the Huntsman," which has its panel Saturday. Stewart shared her enthusiasm about the movie without giving too much away about the plot. "I am so, so excited. We're in pre-production right now. I think [Snow White] represents so much that I can't wait to get across to the entire world," she said. "Rupert [Sanders], the director, we're so in the middle of forming the story and getting into it that it's hard for me to talk about. I mean, I'm training. I'm riding horses all the time." Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1." For young Hollywood news, fashion and "Twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" Photo: Andrew Cooper/ Summit Entertainment