Saturday, September 4, 2010

'Harry Potter,' 'Tron,' 'True Grit' Top Celebs' Fall Movie Wish List

MTV News' Fall Movie Preview Week has been chock-full of the juiciest exclusive goods any eager moviegoer could hope for. Chills (courtesy of Wes Craven's "My Soul to Take"), thrills (thanks to Chris Pine talking about Tony Scott's "Unstoppable") and exclusive stills. There was also some interesting talk about the secrets of onscreen nudity and post-production nipple addition (thanks, "Machete" cast!).

In celebration of the upcoming season of highly anticipated films, we've compiled a little list of the films the Hollywood set is most anxious to see.

"I am a huge Harry Potter nerd," Chloe Bridges ("Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam") told us at the premiere of the Disney sequel. "To obnoxious levels, it's kind of sad, you have no idea, but yeah, I'm very excited for it. Part 1 of 'The Deathly Hallows'!"

" 'Tron' for sure," director M. Night Shyamalan said of the film he's most looking forward to. "Because I don't know what it's going to be, and that's so exciting. I know it's based on the original movie, but I'm starving for original stuff as an audience member," he said.

"Gulliver's Travels" star Jack Black begged to differ on the "Tron" excitement, however.

"Yeah, that one's not gonna be any good," he said. "I don't wanna see that." And moments later Black changed his tune. Literally. He busted out a few bars of the original "Tron" theme for us.

"Look, I'm a 'Tron' guy," Black confessed. "Yeah, I like 'Tron.' I played the 'Tron' video game when I was a kid. Yeah! I'm in, I'm a nerd."

Black went on to say that he is equally excited for Jeff Bridges' other fall film, "True Grit."

"Jeff Bridges plus the Coen brothers equals genius," he said. "If you saw 'The Big Lebowski,' you know what I'm sayin."

"Somewhere" director Sophia Coppola also expressed enthusiasm for "True Grit," as well as Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan."

"I'm excited to see 'Black Swan,' and I know the Coen brothers have a movie coming out," she said. "It's always fun this time of year to go to the movies because there's so much to see."We couldn't agree more!



Black Eyed Peas welcome Tom Cruise on stage‘Tron Legacy’ Stars Get Comic-Con Crowd Involved In The Movie